Goodwin Park, Falls Church
Linden Property Group purchased the Goodwin Park Apartments in Falls Church, Virginia after being awarded the property at foreclosure auction. Since purchasing Goodwin Park, Linden has successfully repositioned the community by renovating all units and making significant common area, façade, infrastructure, and landscape improvements. Improving the resident living experience was of upmost importance and capital improvements were made without displacing residents during the process. Linden completely rehabbed Goodwin Court and strengthened the resident offerings, while providing superior customer service and management.
Exterior and Common Area Improvements:
- Outdoor Community Area – A designated grilling and picnic area was added to the outdoor space.
- Concrete Sidewalk and Retaining Wall Replacement
- Landscaping – Dead, outdated landscaping and trees were removed and replaced with an attractive, all‐new landscape plan.
- Kitchens – All new appliances, cabinets, countertops, sinks, plumbing fixtures, and flooring added to kitchens.
- Bathrooms ‐ New sinks, medicine cabinets, and plumbing fixtures installed. Floor and bath tile was re‐glazed and repaired.
- Hardware and Accessories – New door hardware added to common doors. New bathroom accessories installed.
- Lighting – New kitchen, living room, bedroom, and common area lighting added throughout units.
- Flooring – Vinyl flooring replaced in foyers and kitchens. Carpet installed in living room and bedrooms.
- Window Blinds – New blinds added in all units.
- Plumbing – New diverters and shut‐off values added to bathroom’s plumbing stacks.
- Painting – All interior walls repainted.